Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Self Sufficient




Holidays started over a week ago,
and despite the expected days of freedom and waste-able time,
my holidays thus far have proved otherwise.
Apologies for being MIA,
but work opened its big fat mouth and omnom-ed half of my holidays.
There is now this gulf of emptiness where my life should have been.
Instead it is sitting alone, in the darkness of the pits of the stomach of a monster called "work".

No really.
I feel like I've started sporting a sore back and wrinkles because of the amount of hours a day I've worked.
In a row.
If this is what its like to be grown up, call me Peter Pan.

I don't understand growing up.
There's this massive gap between uni aged people and say parents.
Its like there's this gap where their vitality gets sucked out of them :/
Props to a certain group of uni aged people for the best night in a while the other night.
I can't imagine a mundane life.
I can't imagine making decisions purely because it is the responsible choice.
I'm enjoying it as it is.

Back on the topic of work.
Though its really not that bad.
Generally, I've enjoyed working and the people I work with and the adorable customers that frequent the shop.
And what can I say, money is never a chore to have.

Otherwise holidays are lovely (:
Sadly you never get around to seeing everyone all the time but nevertheless, fun times to be had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment