Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

A Really Nice Evening


Its been a long while since:

I've had such a nice, low-key night.
I've been to a birthday party without the party.
I've attended an event where there were no lows, for anyone.

And it was really just lovely (:

Sometimes I forget that it doesn't need to be exciting for it to be fun.
When did parties turn into an excuse to slut around, get smashed off your face and create gossip to preoccupy ourselves with in our boring, sick sad lives?
What happened to celebrating?
Really celebrating?

NEWS UPDATE:
I found the perfect quote to express myself, I've always lived by it and now that someone else has managed to articulate it in such an astoundingly eloquent manner, it can now officially become the byline of my life:

Never regret anything in life, because at one time it is exactly what you wanted

0 comments:

Post a Comment