Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Linkchains.




For today,
this shall do.
Though it reminds me.
We're all so very connected.
And its so very poignant since the internet.

click 1: stranger.
click 2: random.
click 3: a nameless familiar face.
click 4: a friend of a friend.
click 5: someone very much in your life, or even more shocking, yourself.

Happy Birthday to my ojiisan,
we made a joint venture, its very different to my normal style, we blog very differently.
Excuse the fail formatting..it was 6.30 in the morning and we had yet to sleep.

Pretty Pictures and Wise Words

And my own personal post.
Inspired by the tumblr of a friend, and shocking as I generally dislike rhyme in poetry.
Who knew I was awake enough to make that up.

Sidenote: for those who have yet to see, oggle, and die a little inside after poring over the Givenchy 2010 collection for the 805356897th time: ohhhhmyyyygoddddAHmae-zing. For those who don't know me, laceee. So obviously. But surprisingly its the gold piece that I love..

0 comments:

Post a Comment