Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Addicted to You


I'm completely and utterly addicted to Tumblr.
This is what happens when you put me in front of a computer screen with an endless page of pretty pictures and wonderful words.
I blame the person who invented the infinite grid.
Grrrr.
Damn you for keeping me entertained, amused and my eyes aesthetically pleased.
Between that and my newfound dependency on blogging to keep me away from my exponentially increasing to do list, I have barely any time left to read D:
Funny how my priorities work.

This is a pathetic little post to tide my few followers over for the weekend as I am embarking on my final music camp (:
Yay!
The 3 days of crappy camp food, excessive consumption of sugar to make up for the crappy camp food and very little sleep due to the excessive consumption of sugar is always a lovely experience.
No really.
It actually is.
The company is amazing and I can't deny that little raves to what us musical snobs deem to be superior taste in music in the teeny tiny cabins don't help the experience along ^^

But then again,
I enjoy almost all camps..
Its not that I dislike being at home, god knows I'm a material girl at heart and love my obnoxiously loud electronics that greet my bleary eyed self from the comfort of my pillow in the wee hours of the morning.
But home is quite quiet.
Or should I say, very quiet.
And I'm a very energetic person,
lazy, but extremely bouncy.
And being the sociable Tigger that I am, camps are always fun-filled, after all,
friends are company that I choose, family, I just choose to live with.

p.s. Don't get the wrong impression, I love my family to bits, when I'm not busy resenting them and being a moody ungrateful teenager that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment