Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Seasonal Swings & Life Detox





Ready?!
Okay!
Too preppy, perky and chirpy?
When running on minimal sleep,
especially in comparison to newly acquired habits,
definitely.

Just when I'd judged the looming cloud coverage to be completely and utterly cleared,
my bleak outlook returned.
As a result,
I have come to the conclusion that its Seasonal.
Seasonal Mood Swings.
Hmm SMS sounds like an STD ;)

Its one of those manifestations that greets you with a sinister smirk,
the second you stop for a break.
When your brain continues to whir.
Not in a pleasant way.
Life continues merrily,
but it sits and waits.
Lurking.


So!
I have decided to take action.
In light of a recent onslaught of ultimatums,
and henceforth proclaim:

"The Turning of a New Leaf".

Synopsis:
Expendable bad habits will be tamed.
o_o flashes of Taming of the Shrew anyone?
Torrid influences will be purged.
Changes will be made.
All for the better.

Let the rain fall down
and wake my dreams...

p.s.
Bring It On 3 chants and Like a Virgin are stuck in my head.
Thanks Brooke.

Once again, credit to Jeannine Tan, budding photographer friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment