Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

A Bit on the Side & Look What You've Done



I wouldn't call it blogging promiscuity,
just...
experimentation.

Just a heads up that I've updated Windows and Doorways within the last 24 hours,
a joint project with Brooke.
In my opinion, its a bit more first person than this one.
Or not?
I have a feeling the next bit will change that...

Now, onwards and upwards to the Look What You've Done segment of this blog.
Haha, I feel like one of those ridiculous TV stations that broadcast multiple short crappy programs
(I'd say daytime TV but those programs are far from short).

I feel like there should be a song somewhere to express my sentiments,
something decent that goes along the lines of:

This isn't who I am,
I'm trying too hard.
I'm never this shy,
but you might just be my type.

Right now, I hate who I am in the face of certain people,
people I want to hold onto,
people I want to become closer to,
people I don't want to scare away.

I hate overcompensating with meaningless chatter.
I hate being so self-conscious,
I hate hoping so hard,
I hate being so needy,
I hate caring so much.

And its all in my head... think about it over and over again...

I just hope they're worth it.
:)

1 comments:

HAHAHA sounds like an emo song to me. LOL.
Nawww but really.. just show your affection/appreciation sometimes here and there, and then gradually build up these relationships WHEN you have good indications from your friends or strangers (if you swing that way ;) ). Sometimes, people need that initial indication of intrest from you before they can reciprocate the emotions you desired. But... 'sometimes' is the key word.

Anyhows, Good luck!

~GenTho

 

Post a Comment