Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Me, Myself and I


Chemistry midyear over (:
Time to refocus on myself.
Selfish, I know.

My justification is that I deserve it.
I don't think I've worked that hard for anything for a long long time, if ever.
Though I would have told myself that,
regardless.

I don't think there's anything wrong with self appreciation
and luxurious self indulgence,
just don't go stepping on other people's toes.
Especially not in heels.

"Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of somebody else"
- Judy Garland

Next on the agenda:
to put my feet up and enjoy a trashy feel-good movie with a nice cup of tea.
Ahh tea, how I have missed you.

I for one am definitely guilty of overindulging myself with rewards
and having very little self discipline.

Oh well,
optimism at its finest,
I call it.

Photo via Miss Wallflower

0 comments:

Post a Comment