Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

The Little Things


I realise I've already posted on this but:

I love the little things that make a day.

I love smiles from strangers.
I love conversations with randoms.
I love bumping into people you haven't seen for ages.

I love new stationery.
I love stationery itself.
I love the smell of opening sealed packaging.

I love unexpected kind words.
I love sweet things that friends do.
I love reminders of people who care.

I love trashy 90s music singalongs.
I love pretending to rave to bad songs.
I love hearing beautiful music in the passing.

I love cute couples.
I love things that come in threes.
I love collections.

I love the sound of rain outside the window.
I love the sight of dew on flowers and leaves.
I love the feeling of warm sun upon my back.

I love natural light, sunshine (:

They make me happy, yes I'm easily pleased c:

And lovelies check out this post by quirkducirque, its beautiful :)
in fact, they all are (:

3 comments:

you are so sweet! :D <3 thank you for the mention. hehe!

 

You have a beautiful mind. Simply. Beautiful.

 

thats from that photoshoot in this months russh yeah? that whole thing was mad :D

 

Post a Comment