Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Motivation? I Think Not.

Despite the fact that I promised myself that this
WAS NOT
going to turn into a superficial year 12 blog about homeworkhomeworkhomework,
I feel that this blog would not stay true to me if it didn't truthfully represent how unmotivated I am as a person.
I'm not talking procrastination,
I'm talking an
outright,
flat out
refusal to do work.
I barely ever prolong the buildup,
I merely write it on a list and then put everything away.

What is motivation?
Why am I doing this?
Will it really matter in the long run?
Why is a bright future and no regrets not enough motivation in the face of present possibilities?
Is this for myself?
Or is it just pride?
Or am I trying to live up to the expectation of others.

I find people who have such self discipline amazing, and fascinating (like animals in a zoo :P)
I see all the logic, but I don't feel the emotional attachment.

I know that I'm going to be beating myself up for it at the end of this journey, but I can honestly say I will be able to look back with fond memories and a sense of satisfaction about having lived my life to the almost fullest.
About brimful, not quite overflowing though.
:)
Now sidetracked by APN on Syn FM right now (Y)

gives up typing.

4 comments:

Is learning for the sake of learning not good enough?

 

I'm not talking about learning.
I thoroughly enjoy learning.
This is an entirely different matter altogether.

 

LMFAO I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG YILING EEEHEEEE HAHAAHDAKLJDASD ROFL so this is where jackson steals his ideas from omgg

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Post a Comment