Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Cloud Nine




18
Thats right,
the big one eight.
The Aussie 21
Which is happening.. well, in 46 minutes and 39 seconds (at the time of writing)

Adulthood? Pffft no way.

I have been excited for the past two days but right now,
I could care less.

I've just received the most amazing birthday present
from the sweetest and best boyfriend in the entire world (I kid you not)
and I'm just floating.

Its rare that one will receive such a thoughtful and sincere gift,
if ever, in their lifetime.

I actually cried from joy.
And I don't care how many of my friends are reading this cringing,
I feel like a princess.

That I've made it to my 18th birthday,
is not that big a deal.
The real cause to celebrate
is the wonderfully unique array of people in my life, who've made these past 18 years worth living.
For the tears, memories, laughs, support and silliness over the years,
to every one of you who has impacted on any delightful moment of my life,
thank you.

Really and truly.
I love you.

1 comments:

LOVE YOU, YILING! :3 You deserve every happiness in the world :)

-Louise

 

Post a Comment