Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Life Update!

Va-va-vooooom!

Wait..what?
You'd think that with holidays getting well under way I'd be back in the swing of blogging and blogging every other day just because I have so much complete freedom, but no, turning into a busy busy bee ^^
And when I'm not busy... I'm just too tired or lazy to do anything remotely productive, in fact I've barely even watched any dramas.

I have nothing worthwhile to say D:
Although, I was in a blogging mood last night/this morning because I got carried away writing a "creative" cover letter...but by the time I finished it was 2.30 am and my laptop battery had died..actually, on second thoughts, I didn't finish it..my battery just died sooooo yes.

Grad ball was fun and even though I was going to blog something sentimental and nostalgic, I haven't been able to bring my lazy fingers to type away furiously, :c feeling very uninspired.

Results came out and I'm quite pleased, considering my continued slack behaviour this year.
Also turned down a scholarship for RMIT yesterday...I did want to do Journalism, but my first preference is still Psych at Monash, so I'm holding out for that.
Fingers crossed that I don't regret turning down RMIT...after all, their Journalism course is amazing and scholarships are win.

Oh and I turned into a gym junkie briefly...funny, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment