Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Its Not You, Its Me.




No, really, it is.

While I sit here,
sick in the stomach (from amazingly good desserts, not even followed by a meal D:),
I contemplate my impending doom.

I have a "goddamnit its now or never" plan
but as of yet, no alternate "escape plan".

Then I thought of all the things I should probably quit or partake in less of .
(Though we all know how that worked out last time, apparently I'm so technologically brainwashed that it is impossible for me to last more than 3 days without any form of social networking: i include tumblr in this, of course.)
Only to realise, I have, in fact actually been slowly drifting away from blogging,
so I hereby announce,
an open relationship.
I will revisit, intermittently.
Better a little than nothing, right?

Never fear, it is a sign that I am in some way working towards a (hopefully) bright and successful future!
Or so they tell me (:
See you on the other side,
or whenever I can't take it anymore in between!

On a more positive note: Summmmeerrr!
It's just around the corner and I can feel it in my entire being.
I'm so excited!
I don't remember ever looking forward to any season so much,
but maybe its the completely carefree tag of an endless holiday..
So much do, so much time to do it in, and this exhaustion will disappear by then goddamnit!

ps. the image has no relevance whatsoever for once, so I apologise but its just so darn pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment