Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

So It's Not My Year...

which is rather devastating.
Whilst I can safely say I've gotten some of the best times out of this year, particularly music-wise, it's pretty much had the most lowlights too. Particularly the whole second failing of my Jap exchange thing.
Because of the stupid swine flu, I might not get to go.
Again.
This year was my last chance because the annoying exchange girl last year pulled out.

In other, happy news, J came over today, J being my best friend.
We keep in touch I guess, but we hardly ever see each other, but in the 3 hour period I spent with her today, I laughed more than I have the past fortnight.
The fact that we lead completely separate lives probably helps the whole friendship thing.
We've honestly only ever argued once.
Which is pretty amazing considering that my other best friend, K, and I argue about 42 times a day.

Besides keeping me entertained, she also restocked my anime collection baha.
So I'm finally watching Cowboy Bebop and possibly going to restart FMA, or at least watch the new version.
Oh, and that game on the DS, that Rhythm one...
it is SO addicting...
Honestly.

Should consider approaches to asking if I can go to my friend's 18th this weekend, wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment