Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Of Paper Stars & Crosswords

(not to mention Sudokus)

This image never ceases to amuse me.

And thus, I begin yet another attempt at blogging.
Triggered by yet another bout of inspiration, I'm starting to grasp at poetic blog names etc.

Apparently, a clutter free room is a reflection on one's life. If this is true, my life is clearly an organised mess but yes, I am accumulating clutter. Everything from strips of premade and prepackaged paper for making paper stars to puzzle pages from past copies of The Age and Herald Sun which I have yet to get around to completing.

Which leads me to a small, inconsequential dilemma in the face of my oh-so-important life choices, sudokus or crosswords?

It's not as simple as words or numbers.

I shall sleep on it.
And inevitably, never reach a conclusion.
Which really seems to be a recurrent conclusion to everything in my life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment