Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Listlessness



A very obvious pattern has appeared in my days,

sleep in - eat - work - shop - eat - sleep
and repeat.

There's a listlessness that plagues me at times,
seeping into my routine and keeping my snippy and cynical.

Perhaps its the absence of the glorious sun that, being the tease it is, has not poked its head out since Spring.
Perhaps its the non-event that is many a weekday in passing, spent contentedly but with no peaks or troughs.
Or perhaps its only my mood at the moment.

I've spent much time this holidays shopping or browsing online, and overjoyed at parcels arriving or flipping out over how gorgeous some new pigment of eyeshadow is.
It makes me feel incredibly happy but rather simple hehe.

Image credits: Hans Kylberg

0 comments:

Post a Comment