Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Musings



My blog has been very neglected as of late.
Its shocking that I haven't posted since August but to be honest every time I thought about posting something, I either didn't have time or didn't have any inspiration.

Life has been a tumultuous mix of fun, sadness, disappointment, anger and stress.
I feel like life has been passing me by and despite always believing in no regrets, I've had an awful lot of them. I feel like I'm watching the days spindle through and even though there are brief moments of brilliance every so often, I spend more time being an onlooker to joy than living in the moment. Hopefully, summer will help me move past that.

I'm very hesitant about turning it into a personal blog, even though this is what it seems to be becoming.
My main reason is that I treasure the privacy of being "anonymous" on the internet, even though most of my followers are friends in real life.
But this blog started because I wanted an outlet for my creative side that my daily life has no room for so turning it into a personal blog would defeat the purpose of that. Added onto the fact that generally, when I'm happy, I'm too busy enjoying being happy so I know that I'd probably end up being very rash and use the blog to vent my anger and sadness which I'm sure, wouldn't end well.

I'm also thinking of starting a new blog HAH, (because of course, if I don't have time for my current one, I'll sooo have time for two) because I've had a lot of fun following fashion blogs and beauty blogs and I think a haul blog would be nice for me to keep track of my shopping addiction and use it productively.



0 comments:

Post a Comment