Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Grrr... Teenage Angst or Asian Parents?

hfoiafgaiuergfaufyaryfugaeuryf
Thats how I feel right now.
And the irony of this following my bubbly post.
My mother.
My god.
Where to start.
But in short, apparently I'm being unreasonable and ignoring my VCE by wanting to go out more than once a week on my HOLIDAYS.
And apparently all she asks is one year of me focusing..
which is funny cause she's been tight about me going out all of my high school years.
And I always feel bad for being annoyed, and tell myself not to be so petty and immature
but then I stop and think.
Am I even being unreasonable?
ugh.
I shall be fine soon :)

1 comments:

Haha! You're not alone there. Asian parents... they're immature at times because they always think they're right. End of story. Don't worry, your time will come. By the wya, you're not being unreasonable at all.

Until then.
xx

 

Post a Comment