Fictional Lives

Where worlds collide.

Salvation



Rest, it eludes me.
eyes closed, eyes open,
I see nothing

Nothing but a shadow,
hazy streaks upon the stony ceiling
as time passes, inching slowly,
my heart begins to stumble,

then a Fall.
doubts dragging me down below
sinister thoughts, lurking,
awaiting in the depths
familiar faces absent from above

And the musty darkness envelops me
Squeezing. Seizing my lungs.
A gasp,
A breath,
A breeze.
A waif-like sliver of light

The scent of hope in a distant corner
there lies the moonlit window
dim,
flickering,
beautiful.
a faint light reaching out its hand.





ps. I know I said to expect a sequel but not quite yet! This is a joint project with my friend (:
feedback please!

1 comments:

how long have you two been working on this together? didn't know you guys were that close...

 

Post a Comment